I am late again I am late again

I went through this, this very morning

a nice simple story with with a nice simple animation style, I like it

Spiritto responds:

Thank you very much!
I did more little animations based on this character's life.

EFN Episode 2: Brother EFN Episode 2: Brother

amazing

there are animations that are stunning, there are animations that are epic, and there are animations that are awesome. this is one of the few that is all three. the entire thing is well drawn, the fight scenes are well animated, and the story is told effectively. plus the 3d effects are insane, this might just be my all time favorite flash that i've ever scene, and it's definitively in the top ten. amazing job.

Adam Android Strikes Back Adam Android Strikes Back

Fucking awesome!

i'm not one to throw around the F-word lightly but this deserves it, it is truly superb. i give it ten stars, a vote of five, and am favoriting it, this is sheer awesomeness.

AS2 Platform Tutorial AS2 Platform Tutorial

cool

i really like the concept of a platform tutorial with a platforming engine, cool idea

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

nearly flawless

100th! (i could resist)
the game is awesome, but there were two thing that were bugging me,
1 they way the menus move oppisite the moues, it looks cool but it makes the menus harder use, a normal scroll bar would be easier
2 the way you preview selection by clicking and holding, once again more complicated than it needs to be, just have two buttons instead, one for previewing and one for picking.

other than that though this games perfect, and i can't wait for punk-o-matic 3

Evil-Dog responds:

I don't see how clicking and holding is complicated, 2 buttons would be crammed and look ugly, you'll get used to it and thank me for it

Geo Land: The Lost Time Geo Land: The Lost Time

great except for that damned healling system

my only complaint is the regeneration system, i spent almost half the game just standing around waiting for my health to regenerate
(in fact i'm waiting for it as i write this review), and since your mp and fp don't regenerate at all, any moves that use them become practically useless except for boss fights where you willing to pay to have them refilled, you should make it so that you can get completly healed at the inn, but other than that, this is a great game