AS2 Platform Tutorial AS2 Platform Tutorial

cool

i really like the concept of a platform tutorial with a platforming engine, cool idea

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

nearly flawless

100th! (i could resist)
the game is awesome, but there were two thing that were bugging me,
1 they way the menus move oppisite the moues, it looks cool but it makes the menus harder use, a normal scroll bar would be easier
2 the way you preview selection by clicking and holding, once again more complicated than it needs to be, just have two buttons instead, one for previewing and one for picking.

other than that though this games perfect, and i can't wait for punk-o-matic 3

Evil-Dog responds:

I don't see how clicking and holding is complicated, 2 buttons would be crammed and look ugly, you'll get used to it and thank me for it

Geo Land: The Lost Time Geo Land: The Lost Time

great except for that damned healling system

my only complaint is the regeneration system, i spent almost half the game just standing around waiting for my health to regenerate
(in fact i'm waiting for it as i write this review), and since your mp and fp don't regenerate at all, any moves that use them become practically useless except for boss fights where you willing to pay to have them refilled, you should make it so that you can get completly healed at the inn, but other than that, this is a great game

Xmassacre Xmassacre

needs a few tweaks

this game has a solid core, but it needs a few changes, like you should be able to used the WASD key, and also that tanks should probably move faster.

Sim Air Traffic Sim Air Traffic

simple but original

I like the concept of this games, but it needs to be fleshed out a little, you should add upgrades that you can buy with the money your earn

60 Second TD 60 Second TD

it's got potential

I agree that a tower defense game doesn't work in 60 second format, but i like this games engine, and i think if it the game were fleshed and with with more towers, and kinds of enemies then it would probably be pretty awesome, so hopefully it's programmed in a way that would make that kind expansion easy to do.

MaxManning responds:

Thanks Lord.

It was made for a 60 second game contest. We do intend to make a more involved version with more towers and enemies. But this game was simply not meant to be that.